Donald Kim, MBA, PMP
Founder / SEO/PPC/Digital Marketing Specialist
Based in Vancouver BC, Donald Kim is passionate about all things digital, including SEO (for Local Service Businesses, Small & Medium-Sized Businesses and Enterprise), Google AdWords and Ad Retargeting, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing (including organic posts as well as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Advertising), Email Marketing, and Inbound Marketing. Donald is accredited with an MBA, Project Management Professional (PMP), Google AdWords & Analytics, Bing, Hootsuite Social Media, HubSpot Inbound & Email Marketing, and SEMrush’s SEO Certifications. Donald enjoys building full custom Digital Marketing Strategy Plans which take into account the client’s goals and objectives, KPI’s, competitor analysis, market research, customer buying journey, and personas. He’s also an active member of the BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association (BCAMA), Project Management Institute (PMI).
Marketing Solutions That Deliver More Customers, Grow Revenue and Future-Proof Your Business.
Michelle Rain, BA
PPC & Amazon FBA Specialist
Michelle loves combining the creative side of Digital Marketing with the valuable insights that data provides to guide her decisions. A writing enthusiast, she graduated from SFU with a degree in Communications. While looking to add some more hard skills to her arsenal, Michelle received a specialized Digital Marketing certification from tech-school, RED Academy. It was a natural fit, and the rest is history! Michelle enjoys the problem-solving and variability of each day as a PPC Specialist & Digital Marketer at Optimized Webmedia. With her entrepreneurial side-hustle, Michelle also identifies with the clients’ business perspective, and works hard to stretch every dollar to maximize their Digital Marketing results.
Web Developer & Digital Marketer
Nikki Kim, BA
Office Manager & Digital Marketer
After getting her degree in Business Administration at Sookmyung Women’s University in Korea, Nikki started her Marketing career, before travelling to the US to expand on her experiences there. Now, working as an office manager at OW, Nikki loves to connect and cooperate with OW’s staff and clients, always challenging herself to get the best results for them. She never hesitates to ask questions to identify people’s needs and desires. As an avid hike-lover in her spare time, Nikki never regrets moving to Canada. She has fallen in love with this beautiful city, Vancouver, which allows exposure to its amazing natural landscape as often as possible.
Digital Marketing Specialist
– SEO: Keyword research, as well as analyze, review, and implement changes to websites to increase the organic search traffic.
– Content writing, blog writing, and copywriting.
– Social Media Marketing and Advertising, Marketing & Sales Funnels, Email Marketing.
– Strategize published content for the brand.
– Advocate for the brand in social spaces and engage within the industry-specific communities.
– Research, learn, apply and execute high impact graphic design, and WordPress Web Design and Development.
– Research, learn, apply and execute high impact web social media marketing strategies that increase profile, leads and sales.
– Research the best online marketing & advertising strategies, apply and execute quarterly and detailed monthly marketing plans that incorporate the best strategies for social media
Lisa Kaela Yu
Lisa Kaela Yu is a Copywriter and Content Strategist based in Vancouver, B.C. She specializes in direct-response copy and SEO content writing. As a Copy/Content Writer at Optimized Webmedia, Lisa is passionate about creating keyword-rich and conversion-driven content for your business. No matter the nature or size of your business, Lisa can help transform industry-specific jargon and topics into conversations and creative resources that lead with value for both your customers and your business.
Accounting & Finance