PPC for Dentists
In recent years, dentists are coming to realize that Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising on major search engines (Google, Bing & Yahoo) is a very effective way of generating leads. It is important for a PPC campaign to be highly optimized, relevant, focused and results-oriented, so it can deliver a high Return On Investment for every dollar spent on PPC.
Making Your Dental Ads Specific. Having an Effective Call to Action
Dentist PPC adverts are often too general and fail to address the greatest “pain points” of potential customers. It’s critical to ensure that your ads focus on a very specific area of expertise, and reflect the fact that you can provide a specific service throughout the campaign. For example, someone searching for an orthodontist should see a specific orthodontist ad with a clear Call To Action at the end (example: Free Consultation: Call Now).
Using Relevant Dental Keywords
Successful PPC for Dentists relies on keyword “nuances” to reduce the price of ads. Research and selection of relevant keywords is crucial, especially considering how expensive some dentist-related keywords can be. Our experience has proven that using long tail keywords (phrases with three or more words) can be very effective in this niche. Another useful technique is building up a list of negative keywords, so that your ads are not shown to the wrong audience.
Target the Right Geographic Regions
Google AdWords has various means of geographic targeting, for example by city. It is absolutely crucial to clearly identify your business as local. This can be done by including your city or neighborhood name within your ads, as well as having a local phone number.
Conversions with Effective Dental Services Landing Pages
When potential customers click on your PPC ad, they should be directed to a highly specific and relevant Landing Page that provides information about the services you offer. Some of the services suitable for a separate landing page include Cosmetic Dentistry; Dental Implants; Orthodontist; Dental Hygienist; Pediatric Dentist; General Dentist; etc.
Each of your landing pages should also include a Call To Action formulated in a clear, easy to understand and measurable way. If your business has multiple areas of expertise, then your PPC campaign needs to be divided into several segments (different ad groups connected to specific landing pages). Therefore, each campaign and its corresponding area of expertise should have its own dedicated landing page.
Using Landing Pages that are Mobile Responsive that Adapt to Smartphones and Mobile Devices
Advertisers should keep in mind that, in general, most people are now searching for various services from their mobile devices. Consequently, landing pages connected to PPC ads for Dentists need to be responsive, meaning that they automatically adapt to mobile screens by shrinking content and images to fit the visitors’ screen size. Let’s not forget that mobile users prefer to scroll up and down rather than click, so a dedicated landing page will provide a better user experience to users looking for practical solutions. What’s more, these pages have to load nearly instantly to reduce the possibility of some visitors abandoning your site because of long loading times.
Why Should Dentists Use Google AdWords?
- World’s most powerful Search Engine
- High visibility on the Top Page of Google showcasing your business to prospective clients searching for the type of services you provide
- A more cost-effective alternative to traditional media (newspapers, flyers, radio, TV etc)
- You only pay for those users who click through to your website (Pay Per Click – PPC)
- Customized Geographic Targeting – target only potential customers in your area
- Powerful reporting that easily integrates with Google Analytics
- Easily adjustable budget
- Measure Return on Investment precisely with Conversion Tracking
- Successful Google AdWords campaigns can be easily translated to Bing Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- You can reach your prospective clients at their exact moment of need
Why Dentists use Optimized Webmedia for PPC?
- We have a lot of experience managing PPC accounts for dentists
- Our fees are competitive and we work hard to produce maximum impact within your available PPC budget
- We are a Google AdWords Partner as well as Bing Ads Accredited (Bing/ Yahoo)
- We specialize in Pay Per Click (PPC)search marketing
- We provide personalized and customer-centric service
- Our reporting tools and online PPC Dashboard are second to none, enabling you to monitor every aspect of your campaigns
- Our PPC services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No long-term contracts – our management services are accounted on a monthly basis
How to hire Optimized Webmedia for PPC Management
At Optimized Webmedia, we use the Alpha Beta Campaign Structure technique to create high performing and optimized AdWords PPC Campaigns.
If you would like to receive a Free PPC Consultation or Free PPC Assessment, please contact us to check our availability and to receive a free quote.