PPC for Family Doctors - Lead Generation
PPC for Family Doctors
PPC ads on search engines like Bing, Google or Yahoo represent a smart way for family doctors and physicians to generate new leads. This channel is very cost-effective, so highly optimized and properly directed Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns can be really economical in terms of ROI for every dollar spent on ads.
Narrowing Down Your Family Doctor and Physician Ads. Add a Strong Call to Action
A common mistake with family doctor and/or physician PPC campaigns is ignorance of the issues the customers care about. Good ads will consistently refer to a specific type of medical qualification rather than just medical services in general. To make an example, a person looking for an orthopaedist should be shown only ads with this type of content, along with a strong call-to-action (i.e. Call today and schedule a meeting).
Selecting the Best Medical Keywords
A PPC campaign should be based on a carefully selected list of keywords relevant to the medical profession. Since the competition for keywords related to family doctors and physicians can be very intensive, it is necessary to do some research and pick the words with prices that are still affordable. A good idea is to use so called ‘long-tail keywords’, which are usually composite phrases consisting of several words. Formulating a list of the words that are not relevant to your ads can be equally critical, as it can help to target the right customers.
Target the Right Geographic Regions
Google AdWords has various means of geographic targeting, for example by city. It is absolutely crucial to clearly identify your business as local. This can be done by including your city or neighborhood name within your ads, as well as having a local phone number.
Using Dedicated Landing Pages to Increase Conversions
Users who click on the ad expect to find out more about your services, so it is important to direct them to the appropriate Landing Page where such information is presented. The content on this page should be well organized and relevant to the field of medical service in question. However, the landing page should also act as a motivation for the customers to book a meeting. Family doctors and physicians with more than one specialty should consider a PPC campaign that goes in several directions, with a group of ads and a corresponding landing page dedicated to each type of service that needs to be advertised.
Landing Page Optimization for Mobile Phones is Crucial
Don’t forget that most users have long ago switched to mobile devices. In effect, landing pages that your PPC ads lead to will often be opened from a smartphone. For this reason, such pages must be responsive and adjust the content size to the size of the device. Another key point to keep in mind is that mobile users have different browsing and searching habits, so this should be accounted for when designing user experience. Fast loading is also a great concern, since nobody wants to lose customers due to slow loading of the page.
Why Should Family Doctors Use Google AdWords?
- World’s most powerful Search Engine
- High visibility on the Top Page of Google showcasing your business to prospective clients searching for the type of services you provide
- A more cost-effective alternative to traditional media (newspapers, flyers, radio, TV etc)
- You only pay for those users who click through to your website (Pay Per Click – PPC)
- Customized Geographic Targeting – target only potential customers in your area
- Powerful reporting that easily integrates with Google Analytics
- Easily adjustable budget
- Measure Return on Investment precisely with Conversion Tracking
- Successful Google AdWords campaigns can be easily translated to Bing Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- You can reach your prospective clients at their exact moment of need
Why Family Doctors and Physicians Use Optimized Webmedia for PPC?
- We have a lot of experience managing PPC accounts for medical professionals
- Our fees are competitive and we work hard to produce maximum impact within your available PPC budget
- We are a Google AdWords Partner as well as Bing Ads Accredited Company (Bing/ Yahoo)
- We specialize in Pay Per Click (PPC) search marketing
- We provide personalized and customer-centric service
- Our reporting tools and online PPC Dashboard are second to none, enabling you to monitor every aspect of your campaigns
- Our PPC services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No long-term contracts – our management services are accounted on a monthly basis
How to hire Optimized Webmedia for PPC Management
SEO, GOOGLE ADS, PPC, DIGITAL MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA, AMAZON, WEB DESIGN
What our clients say
about our studio.
I have worked with Optimized Webmedia Marketing since the start of the year. Since starting to work with them, we have seen a significant increase in sales through our PPC campaigns. The team is great to work with, they are always professional, very detailed and always deliver work on time. Highly recommend!
Optimized Webmedia Marketing provides great SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing Services.They really care about their clients, they are responsive and professional, and get great results.I highly recommend this Digital Marketing Agency.
We have been working with Optimized Webmedia Marketing since our company was young. They handled all our web related promotions and designs since day one. With their help and support, we were able to boost our clientele super fast and become one of the top companies in lower mainland. Their knowledge of digital marketing is next to none and we highly recommend their service to all business owners!