Pay Per Click (PPC) Management Services
PPC for Locksmiths
In the locksmith business, new leads can be acquired by launching a Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign on a leading search engine (Google or Bing). To accomplish that goal, a PPC drive should be carefully planned and directly tied to tangible results, so that Return on Investment (ROI) can be maximized.
Diversify Your Locksmith Ads, Have a Clear Call to Action
It’s not enough to have a generalized PPC ad for locksmith services – you need to address the most significant ‘pain points’ your customers are troubled with. Some diversification can be useful, with a selected type of service being promoted in multiple ads. A locksmith company could target people who are getting locked out of their cars, and they can accomplish that by putting out ads with a direct, actionable message (i.e. ‘Unlocking your car in 15 minutes, 24 hours a day’).
Focus on Locksmith Keywords That People Search For
Pay Per Click campaign is built around a selection of keywords, but there are ways how good choices can create savings. It is wise to identify the keywords that people often search for, but competitors forget about. In our practice, long tail keywords that combine a few related terms can work quite well. Meanwhile, you also want to think which words to exclude so you can avoid accidental targeting of uninterested crowds.
Be Visible in Important Geographic Regions
You can decide which regions will be able to see your Google AdWords postings, but in most cases it makes sense to target local customers. Your business can appear local if you mention its exact location, or include a ZIP code in your PPC ad.
Locksmiths can Convert More with Optimized Landing Pages
PPC ads drive potential customers to a prepared Landing Page that should be a natural extension of the ad copy and provide accurate and relevant information about the required service, for example automotive locksmith solutions.
In order for the campaign to be truly measurable, landing pages should always feature a call to action segment. Some campaigns attempt to promote multiple services for the same company, and in such cases it is preferable to have sub-campaigns for each particular service with several ads and a separate landing page. Examples of such services include automotive, home/business and emergency locksmith visits.
Landing Pages that Seamlessly Transition to Mobile Phones
Considering how much people use smartphones these days, it’s no wonder they are also searching for locksmith services that way. Of course, a person that was locked out of a home or car will almost certainly use a smartphone to find the nearest locksmith. Overall, locksmiths have plenty of reasons to care about mobile customers.
Because of that, landing pages for locksmiths should always have responsive features and automatically recognize the format of the screen. In addition to resizing text and images, a good interface should be easy to navigate with a minimum of clicking or scrolling, since this is what mobile users expect. Keeping the landing page light and fast-loading is also a good idea, since it represents the first point of contact that potential customers have with your site and you don’t want to chase them away by too slow loading.
Why Should Locksmiths Use Google AdWords?
- World’s most powerful Search Engine
- High visibility on the Top Page of Google showcasing your business to prospective clients searching for the type of services you provide
- A more cost-effective alternative to traditional media (newspapers, flyers, radio, TV etc)
- You only pay for those users who click through to your website (Pay Per Click – PPC)
- Customized Geographic Targeting – target only potential customers in your area
- Powerful reporting that easily integrates with Google Analytics
- Easily adjustable budget
- Measure Return on Investment precisely with Conversion Tracking
- Successful Google AdWords campaigns can be easily translated to Bing Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- You can reach your prospective clients at their exact moment of need
Why Locksmiths use Optimized Webmedia for PPC?
- We have a lot of experience managing PPC accounts for locksmiths
- Our fees are competitive and we work hard to produce maximum impact within your available PPC budget
- We are a Google AdWords Partner as well as Bing Ads Accredited (Bing/ Yahoo)
- We specialize in Pay Per Click (PPC) search marketing
- We provide personalized and customer-centric service
- Our reporting tools and online PPC Dashboard are second to none, enabling you to monitor every aspect of your campaigns
- Our PPC services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No long-term contracts – our management services are accounted on a monthly basis
How to hire Optimized Webmedia for PPC Management
SEO, GOOGLE ADS, PPC, DIGITAL MARKETING SOCIAL MEDIA, AMAZON, WEB DESIGN
What our clients say
about our studio.
I have worked with Optimized Webmedia Marketing since the start of the year. Since starting to work with them, we have seen a significant increase in sales through our PPC campaigns. The team is great to work with, they are always professional, very detailed and always deliver work on time. Highly recommend!
Optimized Webmedia Marketing provides great SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing Services.They really care about their clients, they are responsive and professional, and get great results.I highly recommend this Digital Marketing Agency.
We have been working with Optimized Webmedia Marketing since our company was young. They handled all our web related promotions and designs since day one. With their help and support, we were able to boost our clientele super fast and become one of the top companies in lower mainland. Their knowledge of digital marketing is next to none and we highly recommend their service to all business owners!