PPC for Notary Public
Every business needs to carefully control its online marketing budgets, which is the job of PPC marketing managers. The goal is to make every dollar count, especially in the domain of internet marketing. Notaries in particular could benefit from Pay Per Click (PPC) ads that run on major search engines, hunting for high quality leads on Yahoo, Bing and Google.
If you consult an expert for PPC, you will quickly learn that your campaign must have a clear focus and a smart strategy. If you feel you are unable to formulate it on your own, partnering with an experienced PPC company like Optimized Webmedia is the best thing you can do.
Narrow Down the Focus of Notary Public Ads. Inspire Clicks with a Strpng Call to Action
We’ve seen way too many PPC ads for notary public services that are too general for customers to identify with. A good add should convey more than a passing sense of competence in a general area. Choosing a primary field of competence and reiterating it from start to finish is usually a better strategic approach. People who search for notary public services want to find easy to understand, highly specific messages. A strong CTA (call-to-action) element should be added to seal the deal (Example: Call now for low-priced notariy services).
Selecting Keywords That Create Notary Public Leads
Notary Public professionals have to be wary of overpaying for popular keywords, which is why they should pay attention to some keyword optimization tricks. Instead of bidding high on obvious search terms, sometimes the winning move is to prioritize ‘long tail’ keywords that are consisted of individual words. Another smart move is to have a detailed list of non-desirable phrases, so you can use negative selection to eliminate target groups that represent a poor match for your ads. If you conduct the aforementioned activities, you will probably improve the returns on your investment.
Target the Right Geographic Regions
Adjusting geographic setting for your AdWords campaign can be done either by the target city or maximum distance. You should make sure to select the regions where a majority of your customers resides. You can publically state your location by including city name or phone number in the ad.
Using Dedicated Landing Pages to Increase Conversions
Any PPC ad has to be linked to an appropriate Landing Page where more detailed info about the service provider and offered conditions can be found. It is common for notary public offices to perform several different expert services, so they would benefit from a divergent PPC campaign featuring several ad blocks. Each block should be connected with a specific landing page referring to a service like:
- Mobile Notary Services
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Passport / Visa Services
- Notarization / Certification
- Title Searches
- Criminal Background Checks
Call to Action at the end of the page should be clearly written and invite the visitor to perform a measurable activity. Well created landing pages positively affect the relevance of your marketing, allowing the customers to find exactly what they want.
Landing Pages Need to be responsive for Mobile
At present time, a large portion of all searches for commercial services originates from mobile phones. That practically means that landing pages for notary public firms have to feature responsive design, shrinking the content to fit the size of a mobile screen. Scrolling is preferable to clicking in the mobile format, and this is another argument to have a separate landing page for every type of solution. Landing page shouldn’t include any multimedia so its loading time can remain short, since impatient visitors could leave if the page takes a long time to load on a mobile device.
Why Should Notary Public Use Google AdWords?
- World’s most powerful Search Engine
- High visibility on the Top Page of Google showcasing your business to prospective clients searching for the type of services you provide
- A more cost-effective alternative to traditional media (newspapers, flyers, radio, TV etc)
- You only pay for those users who click through to your website (Pay Per Click – PPC)
- Customized Geographic Targeting – target only potential customers in your area
- Powerful reporting that easily integrates with Google Analytics
- Easily adjustable budget
- Measure Return on Investment precisely with Conversion Tracking
- Successful Google AdWords campaigns can be easily translated to Bing Ads (Bing & Yahoo)
- You can reach your prospective clients at their exact moment of need
Why Notary Public Professionals use Optimized Webmedia for PPC?
- We have a lot of experience managing PPC accounts for Notary Public
- Our fees are competitive and we work hard to produce maximum impact within your available PPC budget
- We are a Google AdWords Partner as well as Bing Ads Accredited (Bing/ Yahoo)
- We specialize in Pay Per Click (PPC) search marketing
- We provide personalized and customer-centric service
- Our reporting tools and online PPC Dashboard are second to none, enabling you to monitor every aspect of your campaigns
- Our PPC services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No long-term contracts – our management services are accounted on a monthly basis
How to hire Optimized Webmedia for PPC Management
At Optimized Webmedia, we use the Alpha Beta Campaign Structure technique to create high performing and optimized AdWords PPC Campaigns.
If you would like to receive a Free PPC Consultation or Free PPC Assessment, please contact us to check our availability and to receive a free quote.